Saturday, November 8, 2008

An Institution ..... Gone .....



This October past saw an institution gone.

No more the comforting pink and white iced animals of youth whilst sitting in front of your television set watching your most favorite program.


No more that icy glass of milk wherein the chocolate chips would break free and float.


No more the bottom of the bag you would stick a wet finger in to catch the reminder of the sprinkles.


So long, Mother’s Cookies .....


.............................. Ruprecht ( STOP )


8 comments:

Marissa said...

Get out! No way?! Jeez, next thing you'll tell me is that Santa is just a myth!

TopSurf said...

No more? Seriously? Gone? OMG!

Anonymous said...

My mouth is bereft and my heart is crushed.

SHW said...

I love those little iced cookies! This is so sad!

Anonymous said...

It's always heartbreaking to see something so good, have to leave us.

Thanks for visiting me today. Much hugs to you and yours. Wishing you a wonderful Holiday season.

Yours truly, SPB ;-)

Anonymous said...

Say it isn't so?!?!?!?

jaime said...

oh how sad! You know the episode of Seinfeld where they discontinued the sponge and Elaine went to every single store and bought them all???? OFF TO THE FOODSTORES!

...everything goes back to Seinfeld.

Anonymous said...

se are my favorite cookies ever. I am going to go buy every bag I can find and throw them in the freezer.

I'm so sad about this. Seriously.