Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A Rare Meme That Slightly Amused


Courtesy of citizen jane and David:


1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?

"Cool! No bedhead! Good enough to go out as is!"

2. How much cash do you have on you?
$16.00

3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
(Edward) Gore(y)

4. Favorite planet?
Planet Claire (B52's)

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
It was not a person. It was an 800 number .....

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
The one I currently use: CTU "24" ringtone

7. What shirt are you wearing?
Old, stained, holey salmon-colored T-shirt I bought at the 99 Cent Store ages ago.

8. Do you label yourself?
Absolutely. Daily. And it changes often throughout the day.

9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
I do not do brand names. That ... and I currently am wearing no shoes.

10. Bright or Dark Room?
Dark

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
Complex and revealing

12. What does your watch look like?
It's in the bottom of a sock drawer, unused for months and needs a battery. Basic. With hands, real numbers.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Painfully watching the last of "Juno" while drifting off ...

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
"Where are you?"

15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
1 1/2 miles northwest

16. What’s a word that you say a lot?
"Really?"

17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
My daughter

18. Last furry thing you touched?
Bob The Dog *whew*

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Zero

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
Zero

21. Favorite age you have been so far?
This question does not compute. I've felt, since asking myself this question on occasion over the years, that I'm fine right where I'm at.

22. Your worst enemy?
Sloth

23. What is your current desktop picture?
A luche libre

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"Have a good day."

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
Tough question. But I will be selfish and state the ability to fly.

26. Do you like someone?
Why ... but of course.

27. The last song you listened to?
The Wipeouters. "Twist 'n' Launch".

28. What time of day were you born?
3:35 am

29. What’s your favorite number?
Two

30. Where did you live in 1987?
West Covina, CA

31. Are you jealous of anyone?
Nope

32. Is anyone jealous of you?
No clue

33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
Park City, Utah at home

34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
I have never had a vending machine steal my money. It has refused to return my money to me, but it has never stolen it. One day, in the near future however, I have no doubt I will deposit bills into a machine and it will mock me in a semi-mechanical voice.

35. Do you consider yourself kind?
Absolutely. Among other things ...

36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
"... had to get ..."? Initial thought: Bottom of my foot.

37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Spanish. Which I speak, but not fluently.

38. Would you move for the person you loved?
Yes. And I have. Several times

39. Are you touchy feely?
Not generally. And that really depends on the circumstance.

40. What’s your life motto?
"You don't learn from your successes, you learn from your mistakes."

41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
At all times? Only one: My wedding band.

42. What’s your favorite town/city?
Toss up: San Diego, San Francisco

43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
A Coke and two hand-made caramels at The Flying J in St. George, Utah.

44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
I cannot recall. But ... within the last two years, I believe.

45. Can you change the oil on a car?
Yes

46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
That would be Deena Taylor, middle school. I cannot remember.

47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
A few simple generations.

48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
May, 2009. Job interview. Suit, tie.

49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
No.

50. Have you been burned by love?
At 19. Yes. It was a good thing, in retrospect.


......................... Ruprecht ( STOP )

3 comments:

cajunvegan said...

What would the tattoo on the bottom of your vote be? I might have suggestions.

*Snorts, publishes my comment, and runs away cackling muahahahahahahahahahahaha*

Marissa said...

I saw meme and thought you did mine! *stomps off once again feeling like the red-headed (bottled) step child*

Midd13m4n said...

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Zero

I hope you're not lying, Rupe, because one could consider caffeine and/or alcohol as "drugs". Similarly, Advil, Tylenol, etc...

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
Zero

Kinda dates this "quiz", eh? Plus, that question uses incorrect grammar. I believe it should be "need to have developed". It is as bad as the Ohio custom of saying "meh carr needs warshed". Ug.

All the rest of your answers are quite clever, and that pleases me. What frightens me is that I answered the same at several points... i.e. #32 and #41.